All organisations must comply with numerous local (and sometimes global) regulatory requirements. Implementing compliance processes to meet these requirements across various departments and multiple locations is a major challenge for compliance managers. GuardianERM.net has an easy to use compliance function that allows users to manage a wide range of important compliance activities.
- Establish your own regulatory compliance programs to demonstrate compliance with Trade Practices Act, APRA and PHIAC prudential standards, ASX listing rules, ASIC requirements, Anti-money Laundering Act, Privacy Act,Sarbanes-Oxley Act, FSA (UK) Rules & Standards and Basel..
- Conduct compliance surveys.
- Flexibility to support various compliance approaches.
- Schedule email reminders at preferred intervals – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually etc.
- Confirm when a compliance task is completed.
- Maintain a permanent log of compliance dates.
- On-line and fully automated.
- Automatic reminder emails.
- Track the status of compliance activities.
Would you like to know more about GuardianERM.net’s Compliance Management capabilities? Contact us or arrange a demo today.