In some organisations, Work Health and Safety (WHS) risk registers are non-existent or put together in an ad-hoc way. Typically, WH&S risks are identified but are not systematically analysed and treated.Work Health and Safety best practice requires organisations to produce Safe Work Method Statements to identify hazards and controls for high risk activities.
GuardianERM.net allows organisations to conduct workplace risk assessments in accordance with ISO 31000 Risk Management and other applicable standards like AS/NZS 4801 and AS/NZS 4804 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems .
- Manage WH&S in accordance with best practice standards.
- Risk assessments are recorded directly into GuardianERM.net.
- Produce Safe Work Method Statements and statistical reports for incident analysis.
- Conduct WHS audits.
- Integrated with risk management and audit.
- Treatments and corrective actions can be assigned.
- Reports can be produced for WHS staff, WHS Committees and management. These reports can be customised to suit the organisation’s needs to responsible employees and tracked through to completion.
Would you like to know more about GuardianERM.net’s Work Health & Safety capabilities? Contact us or arrange a demo today.