In some organisations, resources can be scarce. Periodic self-assessments or attestations are a way for responsible individuals to certify that correct procedural controls have been followed to reduce risks.
- Set-up periodical attestations as to the effectiveness of internal controls.
- On-line attestation, no paper, no hassel.
- In one glance, the CEO, CFO or CRO can see who has attested and who hasn’t!
- Cost-effective technique for establishing internal control “touch points”.
- Reinforce and communicate key internal controls to managers.
Would you like to know more about GuardianERM.net’s Self-Assessment & Control Check capabilities? Contact us or arrange a demo today.