Whether you’re a large, medium or small organisation, anywhere in the world, GuardianERM.net can be deployed quickly and easily. In fact, you decide how you want GuardianERM.net delivered within your organisation.
As a web-based system, GuardianERM.net is conveniently delivered to you on demand using the latest in cloud technology. All you need is a web browser on your computer or device, an internet connection and you are ready to start using GuardianERM.net.
The benefits of a web-based delivery option include:
- No additional hardware to purchase or maintain.
- No additional software to buy or upgrade.
- Painless upgrades as we perform all system enhancements and upgrades.
- No additional disaster recovery processes as we perform all data backups.
- Flexible user licensing. Licenses for users and modules can be purchased individually or as a complete package. GuardianERM.net licenses start at AU$2,500 p.a.
- No hidden costs. No surprises.
For an unlimited corporate licence/site license, GuardianERM.net can also be hosted by your organisation. You need the following infrastructure and software:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) or later.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or later (64 bit, minimum 4G memory, preferably 16G).
- IIS v7.
- High speed broad band internet or intranet connection.
- Remote desktop access to your server by InConsult IT staff (for upgrades and maintenance only).
Would you like more information about GuardianERM.net Delivery Options? Contact us or arrange a demo today.